martes, 24 de julio de 2018

My favorite piece of technology

*Write about your favorite piece of technology

Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.




- 130 words minimum.
- Include a picture. 
- Comment on at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs.


Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about my favorite piece of technology: my galaxy tablet.





I got this tablet last year because I had to travel to the USA and I didn't want to bring my laptop with me. I had never used a tablet before, but now I use it everyday, I take it everywhere with me and I do all kinds of stuff: work, check my e-mail, watch videos and movies, etc.

I have to say that I'm not a fan of computers now (laptops or netbooks) since I can do anything with my laptop. However, I still need to work with my computers to create material and work easily with different web pages at the same time.

Nonetheless, I think I'll never stop using my lovely and useful tablet. 

Without my tablet, I would have to go back to those days when I had to carry my heavy laptop with me.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi professor, the tablets are really very useful, I invite you to know my favorite piece of technological

    https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7300514808704971788#editor/target=post;postID=3041556437308838294;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi professor, I just had to change my notebook and was thinking of a tablet ... what a coincidence!

    I invite you to visit my blog https://zapatafrancisco.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-favourite-piece-of-technology.html

    regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never been able to occupy a tablet well I do not change my cell phone for anything in the world.

    I invite you to see my story

    https://pilarmarinaj.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-favorite-piece-of-technology.html

    ResponderEliminar

A carrer related article

Hi there! Please, go to  http://santiagotimes.cl/  and find an article that can be related to your career or your studies. read it and wri...