martes, 24 de julio de 2018

Every picture tells a story....

Isla del Sol, Bolivia, 2015




Hello class, today I'm going to write about a picture and the story behind it.

I like this picture because it is part of one of my favorite moments ever.

I was in Bolivia spending time with a good friend, eating, drinking and finding very interesting places, people and things.

One day, we went to Isla del Sol, a beautiful island in the middle of Titicaca lake. We spent one day and one night there. Hoewever, when we had to return to La Paz we decided to spend an extra day there because it was so beautiful. We sold our boat tickets and just watched the boats come and go.

Suddenly, I saw my neighbors (from Santiago) walking around and a few seconds later, I saw my best friend and her boyfriend walking down the street. We all hugged and smiled.

We spent the day together, had dinner and had a little reunion party under a sky full of stars. The following day we went to the Inca ruins, drank mate and took a lot of pictures. We were really happy there.

That afternoon, I had to go back to La Paz and continue my journey to Oruro to experience the carnival there, but that's another story.

Cheers!

Write 140 words for this topic :)

7 comentarios:

  1. I went there at 2014, is an amazing place. I really loved it and I hope to come back soon beacuse I feel that there are a lot of things that I still need to know.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It is a lovely place. next time try to go to Isla de la Luna. It's very humble and simple place. Only 25 families live there and the connection with nature is really magical.

      Cheers!

      Eliminar
  2. Hello, I think it is a very beautiful story and photography! I love Bolivia too.

    I invite you to visit my picture, regards

    https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7300514808704971788#editor/target=post;postID=4108040685256004716;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=1;src=postname

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How beautiful to be able to go and know places of such beauty!

    I invite you to visit mi blog https://zapatafrancisco.blogspot.com/2018/07/hello-class-today-im-going-to-write.html

    regards!

    ResponderEliminar

  4. It is a wonderful place, I hope to return one day.

    I invite you to see my story in a photo

    https://isanomas.blogspot.com/2018/07/i-prefer-to-run-for-ball-than-for-bullet.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The destinity works of mysterious ways hahah. The photography is very nice!! I want to travel to Bolivia this summer, maybe visit Isla del Sol!
    Regards!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi that beautiful photography I have not had the luck to go to that country.
    I invite you to know my story
    https://pilarmarinaj.blogspot.com/2018/07/holidays.html

    ResponderEliminar

A carrer related article

Hi there! Please, go to  http://santiagotimes.cl/  and find an article that can be related to your career or your studies. read it and wri...